Nationwide Insurance – Loss Control Specialist
It’s an exciting time to join us at Nationwide as a Loss Control Specialist! Are you a knowledgeable Loss Control Professional who has been working in risk management in the insurance industry for at least 6 years? Are you a proven performer who is ready to make the most of your knowledge and skill set? Furthermore, are you a visionary and change champion? If you answered yes, then we may have just the right fit for you.
This Loss Control Specialist will have responsibilities for southern Georgia and Atlanta metro. The qualified candidate will reside in the territory.
Here at Nationwide our employees are part of a Fortune 66 company with an award-winning culture that has been named a Gallup Great Place to work year after year.
Why Join Us at Nationwide? It’s simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Build your personal legacy.
- Be a champion of positive change.
- You can make a difference in someone’s life.
Your Impact – What You will be Doing
- You will be responsible for risk assessment, service delivery and management of middle market commercial accounts with premium size 100k or greater.
- You will provide technical support services to underwriting, claims, sales, members and agency partners.
- You’ll have the opportunity to assist with training objectives and conduct training.
What’s Needed for this Role
- Risk management/loss control experience in the insurance industry with multi-line experience.
- Strong relationship, marketing and consulting skills to interact with underwriting, agents, members and team.
- BS/BA degree in safety related field preferrred. Prefer related continuing education such as ARM or CSP.
What’s in it for You
- A generous and competitive salary structure
- Ability to work from home in the territory and the tools needed to do so including a leased company vehicle
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement benefits including automatic enrollment in our 401(k) savings plan and even a 100% company-paid pension plan
- Much more, we’ve only just scratched the surface…
A diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to Nationwide’s success. Bringing together the unique characteristics of each of our associates — ethnicity, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, disability, veteran status, as well as many other differences such as thinking styles, personalities and work experience — is an integral part of who we are and how we operate as a company. We are proud of Nationwide’s inclusive culture that supports every associate’s success and encourages an environment where they can feel challenged, appreciated, respected and engaged. Nationwide, a Fortune 100 company based in Columbus, Ohio, is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s. The company provides a full range of insurance and financial services, including auto, commercial, homeowners, farm and life insurance; public and private sector retirement plans, annuities and mutual funds; banking and mortgages; pet, motorcycle and boat insurance. For more information, visit www.nationwide.com
You can visit us at www.nationwide.com/careers and search for job opening ID 59557 to read the entire job description. Please reach out to Tracy Higley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.