It’s an exciting time to join us at Nationwide as a Loss Control Consultant! Are you a knowledgeable Loss Control Professional who has been working in risk management in the insurance industry for at least 8 years? Are you a proven performer who is ready to make the most of your knowledge and skill set? Furthermore, are you a visionary and change champion? If you answered yes, then we may have just the right fit for you.
We are seeking a Loss Control Consultant with responsibilities for the state of Georgia . The person in this role must reside in Atlanta or central GA.
Here at Nationwide our employees are part of a Fortune 25 company with an award-winning culture that has been named a Gallup Great Place to work year after year.
Why Join Us at Nationwide? It’s simple as 1, 2, 3…
Build your personal legacy.
Be a champion of positive change.
You can make a difference in someone’s life.
Your Impact – What You will be Doing
- You will be responsible for risk assessment, service delivery and management of middle-market commercial accounts with premium size 100k or greater.
- You will provide technical support services to underwriting, claims, sales, members and agency partners.
- You’ll have the opportunity to assist with training objectives and conduct training.
What’s Needed for this Role
- Risk management/loss control experience in the insurance industry with multi-line experience.
- Strong relationship, marketing and consulting skills to interact with underwriting, agents, members and team.
- BS/BA degree in safety-related field preferred. A designation such as ARM or CSP required.
You can click on the link on the top of the post, or visit us at www.nationwide.com/careers and search for job opening ID 69821 to read the entire job description and apply online or send a resume to Tracy Higley at email@example.com.