Griffin, GA, US
Creating A Healthier Way of Living
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
This position will facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety guidelines to support the expansion of Rinnai’s Operations Team. The main goal of this position will be to provide a safe working environment for all Rinnai employees by reducing job related risks and accidents.
- Intervenes in the case of unsafe activities or operations being carried out by employees within the workplace
- Assess equipment and machinery to gauge if they are in safe, working order.
- Investigate on-site accidents
- Responsible for keeping records of safety-related incidents and recommendation/administration of corrective measures
- Organizes safety training for staff of the organization on a regular basis
- Assist with the development of the organization’s safety policies and procedures
- Performs evaluation of safety policies, methods, and programs
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in health and safety or a related field preferred
- Experience as a health and safety coordinator.
- Knowledge of industry-specific safety standards
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
- Working knowledge of safety management information system
- Excellent communication skills to be able to clearly pass information concerning safety precautions to staff of the company
- Good interpersonal skills
- Coordinating abilities that are of the highest standards
- Must be able to display good leadership skills
- Must be observant and proactive at all times when it comes to issues related to workplace safety
- Must be willing and able to work as part of a team or even lead a team if the need arises
- Prioritize and multi-task in the face of many responsibilities/duties
- High level of personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays (FH)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual incentive plan (AIP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Day
- Tobacco and Drug-Free Campuses
Link to apply: Recruitment (adp.com)